Monday, February 22, 2010

Beach and Kangaroos

Sorry it's been a few days. I had a very busy weekend, filled with all kinds of activities relating to my educational endeavors. I was able to squeeze in a trip to the beach in between reading all my syllabi and pre-reading the textbooks. I also took some pictures of the kangaroos on campus. Yes, they live on our campus. They have claws that are as long as our fingers, and they just gave birth, so we definitely do not approach them. Enjoy!





















2 comments:

  1. Niles these are great pictures! keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!! Love the pictures of the kangaroos!!! I'm so glad you have this blog so I can experience the land down-under from the comfort of my den! :-) Kepp writing and taking pictures!

    ReplyDelete