Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Resort... err Student Housing

Here are a few pictures of the Resort I will be living in for the next 5 months...
The front of my apartment, thankfully we are on the bottom floor so I won't have to lug up a ton of groceries, or stumble up or down the stairs on a late night.


The pool area.



The babie... I think the landscaping is a tad shabby.


The University of the Sunshine Coast, or the view from my back yard.


I have lake front property, and I can't wait to dive in!



The Patio... it could have been bigger.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great Niles! please keep updating your blog you are doing a great job so far, please keep taking pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groceries my ass...thank god you are on the bottom floor so you don't fall down the stairs and break your ankle after a drunken rampage.

    *I had to remove my previous comment because I misspelled groceries and didn't know who would be reading this and judging me

    ReplyDelete