Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kondalilla National Park

Today on the Australian Hinterland Tour we went to two different parks. The first was Kondalilla National Park. The park is beautiful, but it was hotter than hell. It is part of the Australian Rainforest, and I was completely drenched. The falls were amazing. And the uphill climb... let's just say, I thought I was going to pass out from how many and how steep the steps were. We also had to spend more time looking at our feet than at the scenery, there was about 2 feet of path across, it was muddy, wet, rocky, and had drop offs -- and much of it had no railing. Here are a few pictures of what I got to see. (I'll be uploading pictures from the second park tomorrow).











This is from the top of the falls looking down.






The scenery here sucks doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous!!! That jungle looks hot & humid!! Better you than me climbing up that mountain! But it looks like the view was worth the hike!

    ReplyDelete